DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATION BILL, 1986, 99TH CONGRESS
This is a report explanation of the bill making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1986. A narrative summary of the Committee action is provided, and is followed by a tabulation summary of the bill giving the amounts recommended in the bill for fiscal year 1986 in comparison with fiscal year 1986 budget estimated and amounts provided for fiscal year 1985. The total Transportation Obligational Authority -- federal funds and trust funds -- are discussed. Details are given of Title I (Department of Transportation, Office of the Secretary; Coast Guard; Federal Aviation Administration; Federal Highway Administration; National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; Federal Railroad Administration; Urban User Transportation Administration; St Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation; Research and Special Programs Administration; and Office of the Inspector General), Title II and Title III.
United States House of RepresentativesWashington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Budgeting; Federal government; Finance; Financing; Laws
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Trust funds
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00452157
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-256
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:17PM