DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATION BILL, 1986, 99TH CONGRESS
Amendments to the bill (making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the year ending September 30, 1986) and information relative to the changes recommended are reported. Also presented are details of Title I (Department of Transportation), Title II (Related agencies), and Title III (general provisions). Rules compliance statements are also presented.
United States SenateCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Amendments; Appropriations; Compliance; Laws; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Law; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00452156
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 99-152, Calandar No. 340
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:17PM