SURFACE VEHICLE NOISE AND VIBRATION CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
These proceedings contain papers presented at the Surface Vehicle Noise and Vibration Conference held in Traverse City, Michigan, May 15-17, 1985. Topics discussed include vehicle interior noise, engine noise, engine mount systems, drivetrain dynamics, idling rattle, motorcycle noise, heavy vehicles, ride quality of trucks, automotive cooling system noise, grooved tire noise, exhaust system design, brake noise, acoustic test facilities, steering column vibration, and diesel engine research.
- SAE Surface Vehicle Noise and Vibration Conference, Traverse City, Michigan, May 15-17, 1985.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1985-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 358 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Automobiles; Brakes; Conferences; Cooling systems; Development; Diesel engines; Emission control systems; Engine idling; Engine mounts; Engines; Exhaust gases; Motorcycles; Noise; Power trains; Research; Ride quality; Steering columns; Test facilities; Tires; Trucks; Vehicle drive systems; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interior; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake squeal; Engine mounting; Engine noise; Idling
- Subject Areas: Environment; Motor Carriers; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00452035
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-161, HS-039 216
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 31 1986 12:00AM