PROCEEDINGS OF THE TENTH INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON TRAFFIC RECORDS SYSTEMS
The proceedings are presented of the conference, the objective of which was to promote the interchange of information among those who operate or use traffic records systems in support of highway safety programs. After the keynote address, numerous papers were presented in the following areas: Federal and State Support of Traffic Records Programs (2 papers); Traffic Records--The Vital Component of Alcohol and Highway Safety Programs (5 papers); Emergency Medical Service Use of Traffic Records (3 papers); Microcomputer Applications in Traffic Records (5 papers); Traffic Records--International and U.S. Progress (3 papers); Police Traffic Services and Driver Records (2 papers); Uses of Traffic Accident Data for Research (4 papers); Administrative Per Se License Revocation--Interactions with State Traffic Records Systems (2 papers and panel discussion); and FHWA Programs and Large Truck Data Needs (5 papers).
- Forum held Lake Buena Vista, Florida, August 20-23, 1984.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1984
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 260 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Conferences; Disasters and emergency operations; Driver licenses; Driver records; Federal aid; Hazards and emergency operations; Highway safety; Microcomputers; Police traffic services; Records management; Research; Revocation; Safety programs; State government; Traffic engineering; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records; Traffic records
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver license revocation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Motor Carriers; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00451795
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-039 072
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 31 1985 12:00AM