FOREST SERVICE GEOTECHNICAL WORKSHOP. PROCEEDINGS SEPTEMBER 17-21, 1984
The 1984 Forest Service Geotechnical Workshop had two areas of interest important to future resource management in the Forest Service: technology transfer and landslides. 23 geotechnical subjects were presented and discussed during the technology transfer portion of the workshop. The workshop also addressed landslide prediction, avoidance and correction. The reports and recommendations of the workshop panels established to deal these and other issues regarding landslides in the Forest Service are included in these proceedings.
Department of AgricultureForest Service, Engineering Staff
Washington, DC United States 20250
- Publication Date: 1985-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 299 p.
- TRT Terms: Forests; Geotechnical engineering; Landslides; Technology transfer; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Geotechnology; Highways; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00451667
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: EM 7170-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:12PM