PAVEMENT BINDERS AND ENERGY SAVINGS: A CONDENSED VERSION OF AN OECD REPORT
The main purpose of the study is to review techniques, mainly maintenance techniques, where a judicious choice of binder would lead to savings in energy or oil products, taking into account cost implications and assuming equivalent quality. It was proposed to specify the applications in which alternative materials might be used, the development prospects and any special precautions which should be taken.
Foras Forbartha TeorantaDublin, Ireland
- Jamieson, I L
- Publication Date: 1984-4
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Binders; Methodology; Pavement maintenance; Reviews; Savings
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00451640
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: RC-258
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:12PM