ADVANCED VEHICLE SYSTEMS ASSESSMENT. VOLUME I - EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report, which is divided into five volumes, documents the evaluation of advanced electric and hybrid vehicles for potential development by the early 1990's. The primary objective of the assessment is to recommend subsystem research priorities based on a comparison of alternatives as part of complete vehicle systems with equivalent performance. The assessment includes evaluations of candidate technologies as well as technical and economic comparisons of vehicle systems for specified missions. The availability of nonpetroleum fuel is also addressed, and preference analyses are used to assist in the evaluation of the relative merits of competing systems.
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA United States 91103
- Hardy, K S
- Publication Date: 1985-1
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Electric vehicles; Future; Hybrid vehicles; Recommendations; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Future research; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00451582
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/CS/54209-22, JPL-PUB-84-79
- Contract Numbers: AI01-78CS54209
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:11PM