MICROCOMPUTERS IN TRANSPORTATION SOFTWARE AND SOURCE BOOK, FEBRUARY 1985
The Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) of the U.S. Department of Transportation provide training and technical assistance in the new and rapidly changing area of transportation application of microcomputers. These two agencies maintain up-to-date microcomputer references for transit and paratransit operators, transportation planners, and traffic enginerrs. This document contains information pertaining to: 1) Microcomputer references and traning and 2) descriptions of software in the areas of transit operations, transportation planning, traffic engineering, and paratransit planning and operations. Previous editions of this document were published in June, August and November of 1982, January, March and September of 1983, and March 1984. This edition contains new material as well as updates to the information in the previous edition, thereby superceding thse editions.
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationMethods Division, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1985-2
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Information management; Information processing; Information, data, and knowledge; Microcomputers; Software; Training; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00451536
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-URT-41-85-1
- Contract Numbers: URT-41-85
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM