TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT 1984 ANNUAL SUMMARY
The "Transportation Safety Information Report" is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. The report presents and compares data for transportation casualties accident, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years. The report is based on data input to the Transportation Information Safety System (TRANSIS) by representatives in each of DOT's modal administrations and the National Transportation Safety Board. Featured in this report is the annual summary of modal safety hazards and safety program highlights for 1984, as well as summary charts detailing modal safety trends from 1974 to 1984. It should be noted that 1984 data are not yet available for selected tables and graphs.
Transportation Systems CenterCenter for Transportation Information, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Department of TransportationManagement Information Systems, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Saccoccio, M
- Publication Date: 1985-4
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash rates; Injuries; Safety; Safety programs; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation study
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00451532
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-RSPA-85-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM