PROJECT BOOKLET FOR AUTOMATED GUIDEWAY TRANSIT SYSTEM MAINTENANCE BUILDING. ODP NO. 587
This booklet provides an overview of the Automated Guideway Transit (AGT) Maintenance Building located at the approximate mid-point of the AGT system which will extend from the Airport Terminal Area of Chicgo's O'Hare Airport to a remote surface parking area of the Airport property. The AGT Maintenance Building has been planned as a flow-through type of operation to serve daily requirements of the AGT vehicle fleet. In addition to housing maintenance support activities, the building will also accommodate the system's train control operations center, offices and employee welfare facilities. Ultimately it will accommodate three guideways (tracks). Of five work stations on each, two will be used for repair-in-place maintenance and the remaining three for major repairs. There are descriptions of pits, jacks, maintenance equipment and other features.
- This document is intended for review by the Airlines consistent with the provision of Article IX, Section 903a of the Airport Use Agreement and Terminal Facilities Lease. ADP Number TS-07b.
Municipal Reference LibraryCity Hall, 121 North LaSalle Street, Room 1004
Chicago, IL United States 60602
- Publication Date: 1985-3-11
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Airports; Architecture; Automated guideway transit; Maintenance facilities; Maintenance practices; Specifications
- Geographic Terms: Chicago (Illinois)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00451285
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ODP/587
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM