UITP HANDBOOK OF URBAN TRANSPORT
This reference work, the 5th edition, extends and updates information and statistics contained in previous issues and covers over 600 cities worldwide. There are two volumes, divided into three sections which are arranged to facilitate access to public transit information. The Sections are: I, Metropolitan Railways/Rapid Transit (I-a, Metros in operation; I-b, Metros in Construction; I-c, Metros in Design/Study/Planning); II, Multi-Mode Surface Transport; III, Uni-Mode Surface Transport. The entryt for each city begins wiith a general description of the urban setting, in relation to transpoort needs. This is followed by detailed information on features of the system and its rolling stock, timetable, tariff and fare collection system, as well as extensive operating data. Statistical data is presented in English with overlapping transparencies which provide translations in French and German available on request.
Brussels, Belgium BE-1080
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 1200 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transit; Earth; Handbooks; Light rail transit; Public transit; Rapid transit; Statistics; Streetcars
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus services
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00450485
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 5th ed.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM