ENERGY AND ROAD TRANSPORT IN HUNGARY: CONTRIBUTION TO THE IRU INTERNATIONAL STUDY ON ENERGY
Content: Analysis of energy consumption in road transport; Comparison of rail vs. road energy consumption and transport services; The possible gains or losses to be expected from a transfer policy; An alternative transport policy--the joint search for energy savings; Primary energy consumption by sector; and Primary energy consumption by each type of transport operation.
KTI Institute for Transport Sciences Nonprofit Limited, HungaryThan Karoly u. 3-5
Budapest, Hungary H-1119
- Igazgato, B R
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Energy consumption; Fine aggregates; Foreign; Highway transportation; Modal shift; Prices; Sand; Slag
- Old TRIS Terms: Slag sand fine aggregate
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00450293
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 8:59PM