TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER SYSTEM AUTOMATION IMPLEMENTATION
The Technology Transfer Unit of Colorado Department of Highways maintains a technical library consisting of research and technical reports from varied sources. This report documents the implementation of an automated data base management program to file the reports as well as supporting information on each report such as distribution information and comments. Objectives, observations and an appendix with instructions to the system's operations as currently set up are included.
Colorado Department of HighwaysDivision of Transportation Planning, 4201 East Arkansas Ave.
Denver, CO United States 80222
- Bullard, E M
- Publication Date: 1984-10
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Databases; Implementation; Technology transfer
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00450278
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CDOH-DTP-R-84-20
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 8:59PM