DRIVERS' CABS ARE BEING MODERNISED AND WILL BE WINDPROOF AND WARM
During the next few years the SJ will make large investments to improve the working environment for the locomotive drivers. By covering the piping of the cabs in plastics the draught will be eliminated and the working place will be more pleasant and easier to clean. Air-conditioning will be tested in some locomotives. The improvement of the working environment can in some cases cost up to 70,000 Skr per locomotive.
Foereningen Foer ArbetarskyddKungsholms Hamrylan 3
S11220 Stockholm, Sweden
- Lantz, S
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Crew comfort; Locomotive engineers; Locomotives; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Statens Jarnvagar
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00083935
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1976 12:00AM