SCHOOL BUS LOADING & UNLOADING SURVEY. CALENDAR YEAR 1983. SCHOOL YEAR 83-84
The National School Bus Loading and Unloading Survey is a collection of fatality accident records provided by the state agencies responsible for school transportation safety and or accident records. Only those fatality accidents involving school children in or around the loading or unloading areas of a school bus are included in the survey. On board fatalities are excluded, as are pedestrian type fatalities that occur when the school bus is not in the near vicinity at the time of the accident.
Topeka, KS United States 66612
- Publication Date: 1985
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Alighting; Boarding; Data collection; Fatalities; School buses; School children; State government; Surveys
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00450132
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-038 377
- Files: HSL, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM