CONVERSION OF LAND FROM RURAL TO URBAN USE
The growth of our metropolitan areas has led to one of the major land policy issues facing our nation - a new land use pattern. This bibliography focuses on the quantitative analysis and policy aspects of the economics of conversion of rural land to urban uses. Legal and social literature, both rather extensive, are two of the major areas of the subject that are not considered in this bibliography. The bibliographies included will aid basic investigations.
- Exchange Bibliography.
- London, A C
- Seitz, W D
- Forrest Jr, C W
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economics; Land use; Land use planning; Policy; Quantitative analysis; Rural areas; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00082823
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: #721
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 26 1975 12:00AM