ON OPTIMUM PROPELLERS WITH A DUCT OF FINITE LENGTH. PART II
Numerical results are given for the quality coefficient of optimum ducted propellers. The influence of the number of blades, the advance ratio, the clearance between blade tips and shroud, and the hub diameter on this coefficient is shown.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00224502
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Slijper, C A
- Sparenberg, J A
- Publication Date: 1970-12
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Ducted propellers; Propellers; Shrouded propellers
- Old TRIS Terms: Propeller efficiency; Propeller theory
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00016632
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 20 1972 12:00AM