THE STATE OF CONTAINERIZATION - PART III
This third and last part of this year's study-on the State of Containerization includes a survey of the present fleet of container carrying intermodal ships, the new constructions that are underway or definitely on order, and the first world-wide container census. In view of the interest that the study has generated, Flexi-van have concluded that there is a general need for such comprehensive information. They have therefore decided to continue work and research has already been started for the compilation of new and updated information scheduled to be published during the second half of 1975.
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containers; Intermodal transportation; Traffic
- Old TRIS Terms: Container surveys; Intermodal traffic analysis
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00080041
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Intermodal World
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1975 12:00AM