COUNTERMEASURE AGAINST VIBRATION AND OSCILLATIONS OF SHIP REACTORS
Analysis of vibrations in water-cooled propulsion reactors is presented. Sources of vibrations are discussed. The effects of design alterations on elimination of vibrations are analyzed.
- Translated from Japan Atomic Energy Society Meeting, Tokyo, February 12-13, 1970.
Government Printing OfficeSuperintendent of Documents
Washington, DC United States 20402-9325
- Takada, Y
- Publication Date: 1970-10-31
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- Nuclear Science Abstracts
- Volume: 24
- Issue Number: 20
- Publisher: Government Printing Office
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactor coolants; Nuclear reactors; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor vibration
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015516
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 43833
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM