DEVELOPMENT TRENDS IN TRACK CONSTRUCTION
Conventional to continuous welded track, normal-resistant steel for fish-plate jointing to advantageously weldable profiled heaviest rails, wooden and steel sleepers to concrete, resilient fastenings, and concrete deck are discussed.
- This abstract is also contained in "A Bibliography on the Design and Performance of Rail Track Structures", September 1974, RRIS #072794, which was prepared for the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
Hestra VerlagHolzhofallee 33, Postfach 4244
6100 Darmstadt 1, Germany
- Munch, W
- Publication Date: 1970-12
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Eisenbahntechnische Rundschau
- Issue Number: 12
- Publisher: Hestra Verlag
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete slab track; Concrete structures; Concrete ties; Continuous welded rail; Fastenings; Rail (Railroads); Rail joints; Railroad ties; Track laying
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072847
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1976 12:00AM