LABORATORY METHODS OF INVESTIGATION OF PRE-STRESSED CONCRETE SLEEPERS
Describes test laboratory measurements to be made of the deformation of sleepers under varying loads and on layers of ballast. Results of these measurements are shown and several conclusions are drawn.
- This abstract is also contained in "A Bibliography on the Design and Performance of Rail Track Structures", September 1974, RRIS #072794, which was prepared for the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
VEB AutobahnbaukombinatTemplinestrasse 19
- Mazur, S
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: p. 578
- Deutsche Eisenbahntechnik
- Issue Number: 12
- Publisher: VEB Autobahnbaukombinat
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete ties; Prestressed concrete; Prestressed concrete ties; Railroad ties
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072832
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1976 12:00AM