VERY HIGH RAILWAY SPEEDS ON THE NEW SUBSTRUCTURES
Spectrum of the geometrical defects in the permanent way are given. Vertical movements and lateral movements are described. The permanent way structure characteristics of the layout of a new line for speeds of 250 to 300 km an hour are discussed.
- This abstract is also contained in "A Bibliography on the Design and Performance of Rail Track Structures", September 1974, RRIS #072794, which was prepared for the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
Societe Nationale des Chemins de Fer Francais92 rue Bonaparte
75 Paris 6e, France
- Prud'homme, A
- Publication Date: 1970-1
- Pagination: p. 56-72
- TRT Terms: High speed track; Railroad tracks; Stresses; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Track stress
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072802
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1976 12:00AM