WATER PROGRAMS: GUIDELINES ESTABLISHING TEST PROCEDURES FOR ANALYSIS OF POLLUTANTS
Final testing procedures for pollutant analysis, required pursuant to section 304(g) of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act Amendments of 1972, are given. The list of test procedures is published as final rulemaking and represents major departures from the list of proposed test procedures which was published in the "Federal Register" of June 29, 1973.
- Study was performed by EPA.
Government Printing OfficeSuperintendent of Documents
Washington, DC United States 20402-9325
- Publication Date: 1973-10-16
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Federal Register
- Volume: 38
- Issue Number: 199
- Publisher: Government Printing Office
- TRT Terms: Measurement; Pollution; Pollution control; Regulation; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00072682
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Pollution Abstracts
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM