COMPARATIVE COST AND CAPACITY ESTIMATES OF VERTIPORTS AND AIRPORTS 1975-1985.
The approach in this paper is to develop cost-estimating relationships for vertiports and airports and then compare terminal costs per passenger implied by these relationships for each facility. A regression equation is developed showing land values as a function of the distance from the Central Business District.
American Institute of Aeronautics and AstronauticsTechnical Information Service, 750 Third Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
- Eastman, S E
- Publication Date: 1969-2-17
- TRT Terms: Airport capacity; Airport operations; Airport planning; Costs; Finance; Heliports
- Old TRIS Terms: Vertiports
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00073785
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Report/Paper Numbers: 69-208
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 5 1974 12:00AM