EXPERIMENTS ON ARITA RIVER RAILWAY BRIDGE WITH CONCRETE BED
Experiments using four kinds of track structures are described. Two of them use concrete short sleepers or wooden short sleepers on a PC bridge and the other two use steel plates with holes or slabs for fastening rails without sleepers on a RC rigid frame.
- This abstract is also contained in "A Bibliography on the Design and Performance of Rail Track Structures", September 1974, RRIS #072794, which was prepared for the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
Battelle Columbus Laboratories505 King Avenue
Columbus, OH USA 43201
- Warizawa, Y
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Pagination: p. 146-148
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Concrete; Concrete slab track; Concrete structures; Concrete ties; Maintenance of way; Railroad ties
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00072833
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Railway Res. Rpt. #3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1976 12:00AM