VEHICLE EXTERIORS AND PEDESTRIAN INJURY PREVENTION, VOLUME II. ANALYSIS OF ACCIDENT INFORMATION
Statistical analysis of 263 pedestrian accident records was conducted in search of injury causation factors. Multivariant analysis and item selection techniques were used to evaluate the data. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-242 067. Prepared by Texas A and M Research Foundation, College Station.
Arlington, TX USA 76011
Washington, DC USA 20590
Texas A&M Research FoundationCollege Station, TX USA 77843
- Mayyasi, A M
- Pooch, U W
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Crash severity; Injuries; Kinematics; Motor vehicles; Multivariate analysis; Pedestrian movement; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Prevention; Quantitative analysis; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Exteriors
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00091497
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-401 452 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-065-1-217
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM