MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION REPORT AUTOMATION AND UTILIZATION, 1973
The report contains a summary of contract accomplishments and a discussion of data preparation, data system and utilization of the data. Appendices include a list of all contract documentation, accident and injury causation coding systems and an index of all automated case reports. Over 6,000 clinical accident investigations have been conducted to-date (December 1973). These reports are being edited and processed into a common data base. All sponsors are also being provided direct access to the data base through the University of Michigan's time-shared computer system via remote batch and interactive terminals.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- MARSH IV, J C
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Coding systems; Computer programs; Crash analysis; Crash investigation; Crash reports; Data collection; Databases; Information processing; Information systems; Injuries; Multidisciplinary teams; Time sharing; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer systems programs; Data systems; Machine coding
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091487
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-SA-73-13 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-031-3-589
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM