SPECIAL AREA ANALYSIS
The report encourages the consideration of social and environmental factors in planning urban transportation systems, discussing the analytical tools for addressing some of the issues involved. These issues include accessibility, air quality, noise, and dislocation impacts. Tools include criteria, methodology guidelines, reporting methods, and use of computer assistance in the planning.
- Includes Errata sheet dated Aug 73.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-8
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Air pollution; Analysis; Computer programs; Dislocation (Geology); Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Management; Manuals; Noise; Reports; Social factors; Social impacts; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Reporting; Reporting methods
- Old TRIS Terms: Analyzing; Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091473
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1981 12:00AM