SRDS TECHNICAL PROGRAM DOCUMENT, FISCAL YEAR 1976 ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT APPROVED PROGRAMS
The technical program document (TPD) contains research and technology resumes which reflect Systems Research and Development Service, Federal Aviation Administration, approved subprograms. These resumes identify the technical objective, approach, milestones scheduled for accomplishment, accomplishments, requirements, etc.
- See also report dated Jul 74, AD-781 358.
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airports; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Communication systems; Landing aids; Navigation; Planning; Radar; Radar beacons; Radio; Research management; Systems engineering; Weather
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091461
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM