CONCEPTS IN SAFETY BELT TESTING
The purpose of the paper is to present concepts for more representative testing of inertia reels and shoulder harness assemblies. These concepts were explored as part of a study to determine design and performance criteria appropriate for civil aircraft safety belts.
- Presented at the Business Aircraft Meeting of the Society of Automotive Engineers, Wichita, Kansas, 8-11 April 1975, as SAE-750540.
Oklahoma City, OK USA 73125
- Ross, JWJ
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Dynamic tests; Equipment; Equipment tests; Fasteners; Locks (Fasteners); Manual safety belts; Reliability; Shoulder harnesses; Static tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Harnesses; Retractable
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091460
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAATR-FS-75-782-120AFinal Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM