COLOR DISPLAY EVALUATION FOR AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
The goals of these tests and analyses were to evaluate the potential operational utility and the technical capability of color cathode-ray displays for air traffic control (ATC) purposes. Color illustrations reproduced in black and white.
National Aviation Facilities Experimental CenterFederal Aviation Administration
Atlantic City, NJ United States 08405
- Connolly, D W
- Spanier, G
- Champion, F
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air traffic controllers; Cathode ray tubes; Color; Color vision; Feasibility analysis; Human factors engineering; Information display systems; Information systems; Performance; Radar devices; Visual perception
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-74-54 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM