RECREATION ACCESS STUDY. APPENDIX 2. CASE STUDIES
This volume contains detailed analyses of the following resources; Yosemite National Park; Como Park; Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore; Lake Sidney Lanier; Bear Mountain State Park and the Hudson River corridor; Cape Code National Seashore.
- Paper copy also available in set of 4 reports as PB-241 993-SET, PC$35.00.
VTN Consolidated IncorporatedIrvine, CA United States
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 406 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Access roads; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Lakes; Legislation; Local government; National parks; Needs assessment; Parks; Policy; Public transit; Recreation; Recreational facilities; State government; Transportation; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Wildlife
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation problems; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Recreational use
- Subject Areas: Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40169
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM