RECREATION ACCESS STUDY. APPENDIX 1. INVENTORY OF REGIONALLY SIGNIFICANT FEDERAL AND STATE RECREATION RESOURCES
The report is an Appendix to the Recreation Access Study Summary Report and contains the complete listing of some 1800 recreational resources reviewed as part of the Study.
- Paper copy also available in set of 4 reports as PB-241 993-SET, PC$35.00.
VTN Consolidated IncorporatedIrvine, CA United States
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Schneider, M
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 502 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Access roads; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Lakes; Legislation; Local government; National parks; Needs assessment; Parks; Policy; Public transit; Recreation; Recreational facilities; State government; Transportation; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Wildlife
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation problems; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Recreational use
- Subject Areas: Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091432
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40169
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM