AN IMPROVED THREE DIMENSIONAL COMPUTER SIMULATION OF VEHICLE CRASH VICTIMS. VOLUME III. USERS MANUAL
This volume contains: Input/output data features; Description of the restart procedure; Error messages; Job control language (JCL) IBM370; Program variable dictionary by labeled common blocks; Subroutine, common block and bariable cross reference charts. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-241 695.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY USA 14225
Washington, DC USA 20590
- FLECK, J T
- BUTLER, F E
- Vogel, S L
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomy; Arm; Casualties; Computer programs; Dynamic loads; Equations of motion; Joints (Anatomy); Leg; Loads; Manuals; Mathematical models; Motion; Pedestrians; Safety equipment; Simulation; Torque; Traffic crashes; Vehicle occupants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Leg anatomy
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091402
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALSPAN-ZQ5180-L-1V3Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-053-2-485
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM