FREEWAY OPERATIONS STUDY-PHASE IV. DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS FOR THE EASTSHORE FREEWAY (I-80) CORRIDOR
The report presents the results of a data collection effort on a freeway corridor. The procedures used for collecting and analyzing the data are presented. All data required for the evaluation of the surface street models and in the application of the developed freeway corridor model are enclosed.
- Errata sheet inserted. Prepared in cooperation with California State Div. of Highways, Sacramento. See also Phase 3, PB-231 161.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Transportation and Traffic Engineering
Berkeley, CA United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
California Division of Highways1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Dowling, R G
- May, A D
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 223 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Data analysis; Freeway operations; Freeways; Highway traffic control; Information processing; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Systems analysis; Traffic control; Traffic flow; Traffic models; Transportation corridors; Urban highways; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091387
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 74-1 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM