A REPORT ON THE USER'S MANUAL FOR PROGRESSION ANALYSIS AND SIGNAL SYSTEM EVALUATION ROUTINE--PASSER II
The report describes the user's manual of a computer program for analyzing arterial signal progression where the signals may have more than one arterial phase. Four arterial signal phasing sequences can be analyzed. Green times and volume to capacity ratios are also calculated for each movement. A typical problem is coded and output, including time-space diagrams, is presented.
Arlington, TX USA 76011
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TranspP.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX USA 78763
- Messer, C J
- Haenel, H E
- Koeppe, E A
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Data processing; Green interval (Traffic signal cycle); Highway traffic control; Manuals; Programming manuals; Progression (Mathematics); Sequential analysis; Traffic signal timing; Traffic signals; Vehicular phase
- Old TRIS Terms: Progression
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00091381
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-218-72-165-14 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 2003 12:00AM