ANALYSIS OF HIGH RISK GROUPS FOR ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURES
The study plan defines a number of high risk drinking driver groups, specifies variables to used in developing a predictive model of high risk drinking driving within these groups, and presents a design for a survey research operation which will discover these groups of high risk drinking drivers in the field, gather data on the relevant variables, and inductively develop best predicting equations from the data collected. Questionnaire forms are included, sampling plans and instructions, in preparation to begin Phase 2 of the research project, the conduct of the survey.
- Also included report nos. DOT-HS-801 434 thru DOT-HS-801 435.
Technical Research Associates, Incorporated10604 Warwick Avenue
Fairfax, VA United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Wagner, M H
- Bigelow, J H
- COBB, J
- Goldstein, L
- Kirkpatrick, R E
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 351 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Alcoholism; Alcohols; Countermeasures; Data collection; Drivers; Drugs; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Forecasting; Hazards; Human factors; Intoxication; Mathematical models; Methodology; Physiological aspects; Programming (Planning); Questionnaires; Risk analysis; Risk assessment; Statistical analysis; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Intoxicants; Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00989, DOT-HS-4-00990
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM