AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORT. BRIEF FORMAT. U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 4 OF 1974 ACCIDENTS. FILE NUMBERS: 1-0001, 1-0032 THRU 1-0035, 1-0037 THRU 1-0038, 3-0001, 3-0188, 3-2701 THRU 3-2978, 3-2980 THRU 3-3038, 3-3040 THRU 3-3600
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. Civil Aviation operations during calendar year 1974. The 900 General aviation and 7 Air Carrier accidents represent a random selection. This publication is issued irregularly, normally six times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-3-14
- Pagination: 511 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; General aviation aircraft; Injuries; Loss and damage; Research; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-75-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM