TEST TRAIN PROGRAM
This progress report covers a 12-month period of engineering, data collection and analysis efforts related to the Rail Research Program. Subjects include operation of the DOT Rail Research Cars, associated testing programs, test car upgrading, expansion of the Rail Research Program, data management and data analysis tasks which have been undertaken to benefit railroad technology.
- See also report dated Jun 72, PB-226 048.
Ensco, Incorporated5400 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA USA 22151
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Ballast (Railroads); Data collection; Data processing; Equipment tests; Indicating instruments; Instrumentation; Measuring instruments; Physical properties; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Railroad transportation; Sensors; Structural design; Vehicle tests
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Railroad Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Data recording; Fra rail research program; Fra test cars; Sensor characteristics; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091354
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: #5 Prog. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-20032
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM