ANALYSIS OF DUAL MODE SYSTEMS IN AN URBAN AREA. VOLUME IVC: PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION OF THE TRANSPORTATION ECONOMIC ANALYSIS MODEL (CONCLUDED)
The contents are: Appendix B - Detailed flow diagrams - new systems cost program; Appendix C and D - Typical input and output data - new system cost program; Appendix E - Compiled listings - highway transit cost program; Appendix F and G - Typical input and output data - highway transit cost program; Appendix H - Offline plot program.
- Revision of report dated Apr 73. See also Volume 4B, PB-241 362.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Benjamin, P
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 193 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Computer programs; Costs; Economic models; Mathematical models; Methodology; Operating costs; Passenger vehicles; Systems analysis; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-73-16A-Vol-4C
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 2002 12:00AM