ANALYSIS OF DUAL MODE SYSTEMS IN AN URBAN AREA. VOLUME IVB: PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION OF THE TRANSPORTATION ECONOMIC ANALYSIS MODEL (CONTINUED)
The contents are; highway-transit cost program; team model users guide; compiled listings - new system cost program.
- Revision of report dated Apr 73. See also Volume 4A, PB-241 361, and Volume 4C, PB-241 363.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Benjamin, P
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 245 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Computer programs; Costs; Dual mode transportation systems; Economic analysis; Economic models; Mathematical models; Methodology; Operating costs; Passenger vehicles; Systems analysis; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Transportation costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091350
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST73-16AV4BFinal Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1981 12:00AM