DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
This is the thirteenth Discrete Address Beacon System Quarterly Technical Summary covering the period 1 January through 31 March 1975. Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program.
- See also report dated 1 Jan 75, AD/A-007 060. Quarterly Technical Summary No. 13.
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA USA 02173
- Publication Date: 1975-4-1
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Beacons; Data communications; Distributions (Statistics); Systems engineering; Transponders
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Old TRIS Terms: Discrete distribution
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00091337
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM