AN OVERVIEW OF THE FAA ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS WITH HIGHLIGHTS OF FISCAL YEARS 1975-1976
This document is intended to supplement and update the information presented in the FY 1974-1975 overview. The primary attention is given to highlights and accomplishments in FY 1975 and to expected progress and accomplishments in FY 1976. A new section describes engineering and development activities oriented to the FAA's primary objective of increased safety.
- See also report dated Mar 74, AD-776 682.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airports; Automation; Aviation safety; Crash avoidance systems; Management; Microwave devices; Planning; Radar beacons; Reviews; Systems analysis; Wakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning and control; Microwave equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091334
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EM-75-4
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM