THE ANNUAL FAA INTERNATIONAL AVIATION MAINTENANCE SYMPOSIUM (8TH) HELD AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA ON 28-30 NOVEMBER 1972
The document contains papers presented at a symposium relative to management of aircraft maintenance.
- See also report dated Dec 73, AD-A010 231.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Beale, L H
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 294 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Decision making; Equipment; Maintainability; Maintenance management; Maintenance personnel; Management; Meetings; Nondestructive tests; Planning; Problem solving; Reliability; Scheduling; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft equipment; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Education and Training; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091332
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM