SURVEY OF PERSONNEL PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND RESPIRATORY APPARATA FOR USE BY COAST GUARD PERSONNEL IN RESPONSE TO DISCHARGES OF HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL
A survey was conducted to determine the availability of protective clothing and breathing apparata, and their capability for protecting man from dangerous environments caused by discharges of hazardous chemicals. The information was evaluated to determine the applicability of the equipment to Coast Guard discharge amelioration responsibilities.
United States Coast GuardOffice of Research and Development, 400 7th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hammer, W M
- Nicholson, K R
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Breathing apparatus; Cargo handling equipment; Chemicals; Environment; Hazards; Materials management; Military personnel; Protective clothing; Safety; Surveys; Toxicity; Vehicles; Water pollution
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Old TRIS Terms: Discharge; Toxic hazards
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-D-89-75 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM