INTEGRATION OF TRANSIT SYSTEMS. VOLUME 4. SUMMARY
This summary volume contains conclusions reached in the three main volumes of the report, 'Integration of Transit Systems.' The objective of the report is to assess the potential for interagency and intermodal integration of transit systems in U.S. urban areas, drawing on an analysis of the successful experience of European transit systems.
- Paper copy also available in set of 4 reports as PB-241 269-SET, PC$25.00.
Interplan Corporation100 North Hope Avenue
Santa Barbara, CA USA
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Krzyczkowski, R
- Vuchic, V
- Remak, R
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 73 p.
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Administration; Commuter service; Coordination; Financing; Foreign; Government funding; Integrated systems; Interagency relations; Intermodal transportation; Light rail transit; Management; Methodology; Policy; Public transit; Rapid transit; Regional planning; Transit operating agencies; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integration; Systems management; Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Europe; France; Germany; United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Transit companies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 7123-R
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1981 12:00AM