COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIES ON ALCOHOL AND HIGHWAY SAFETY. VOLUME II. HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH
The study is in two volumes, the first dealing with adults aged 18-55, the second with high school youth. Both identify target populations and communications strategies for encouraging personnal action steps to prevent drunk driving.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 1, PB-241 258.
Grey Advertising Incorporated777 3rd Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising; Advertising campaigns; Alcohols; Behavior; Communication; Communication systems; Communications; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Education; High schools; Mass communication; Performance; Performance measurement; Questionnaires; Students; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091304
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-074-1-096
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM