STUDY TO DEVELOP REGIONAL AND NATION-WIDE ESTIMATES OF GENERAL AVIATION (GA) ACTIVITY AT NON-TOWERED AIRPORTS
This report was developed as a follow-on to the 'Development of a Non-Survey Method for Estimating Traffic at Non-Towered Airports' report FAA-RD-74-177. This report augments the above described model to reflect General Aviation activity only, develops an automated data base sufficient to estimate national and regional General Aviation activity and accurately estimates nation-wide and regional General Aviation activity for the calendar year 1972.
- See also report dated Nov 74, AD/A-002 397.
Systems Consultants, Incorporated1050 31st Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20007
Washington, DC United States
- Hager, P
- Hobbs, R
- Jindia, G
- Wanderer, D
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airports; Civil aviation; Databases; Economics; Estimates; Mathematical models; Regions; Regression analysis; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SCI-2040-4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2774
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM