SOLID STATE RESEARCH
This report covers in detail the solid state research work of the Solid State Division at Lincoln Laboratory for the period 1 November 1974 through 31 January 1975. The topics covered are Solid State Device Research, Quantum Electronics, Materials Research, and Microelectronics.
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA United States 02173
Electronic Systems DivisionHanscom (LG) Field, ZZ Massachusetts
- McWhorter, A L
- Publication Date: 1975-4-17
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Charge coupled devices; Diodes; Electrolysis; Infrared detectors; Laser materials; Lasers; Microelectronic materials; Physics; Rayleigh waves; Research; Semiconductor devices; Semiconductors; Solid state electronics; Transducers; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crystal structure
- Old TRIS Terms: Delay lines; Infrared images; Infrared optical materials; Ion implantation; Microelectronics; Neodymium lasers; Optical pumping; Photodiodes; Quantum electronics; Schottky barrier devices; Solid state physics
- Subject Areas: Research;
- Accession Number: 00091286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: F19628-73-C-0002
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM