ILS GLIDE SLOPE PERFORMANCE PREDICTION. VOLUME B
A mathematical model for predicting the performance of ILS glide slope arrays in the presence of certain types of terrain irregularites has been developed. The model is discussed in detail and then applied to a number of typical glide slope siting problems for purposes of illustration. A User's Manual for exercising the model forms Part 2 of this report.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States
- Morin, S
- Newsom, D
- Kahn, D
- Jordan, L
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Antennas; Computer program documentation; Computer programs; Forecasting; Glide path systems; Instrument landing systems; Manuals; Mathematical models; Needs assessment; Phased arrays; Radiation patterns; Terrain
- Uncontrolled Terms: Antenna radiation patterns; User needs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00091278
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSC-FAA-74-14-B Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1975 12:00AM